- Steps, Maximum federates, Jerk, Home offset of the original firmware
- Maximum acceleration 800, acceleration 600,
- PID for hot end and heating bed
- PID presetting for hot end 200°C and heating bed 60°C
- Menu Point for moving the nozzle between the bed corners to manual bed levelling
- With EEPROM functions
- Menu in German or English
- Separate homing for X, Y, Z
- Pressure counter, for displaying the current statistics with M78
- Buffer size increased to 32/16
- Longer status message Scrolling
- M73′ G-Code to set the current percentage e.g. via Octoprint (Plugin)
- Babystepping for Z
- power loss recovery
- Print area X 235, Y 235, Z 250
- To install the firmware, a boot loader must be installed on your board.
- Installation via Octoprint + Plugin Firmware Updater
- Ender3_Marlin2_DE.hex or Ender3_Marlin2_EN.hex in the plugin and click on Flash.
- Windows 10, Set Temp folder to C:\Temp, otherwise there are error messages when compiling
- Download Marlin 2.0 from the Official Website
- Config into the Marlin folder and overwrite the existing ones
- Compiling and installing
After the installation a eeprom reset must be carried out, directly on the printer or via a terminal with the following G codes.
M502 ; reset!
M500 ; saved!!